sunday 08th december 2019
Online Entries Close In:
DAYS HOURS MINS SECS
We are partnering up with Break Charity to bring you the Break Santa Ride.
The Santa Ride will be run by Break in conjunction with Norfolk Cycling Events to ensure that we provide you with the best experience.
Both 10 and 25 mile routes have been designed to be fun, low traffic, with good views across the countryside. The 25 mile route will be run twice for 50 miles.
Both 25 and 10 mile routes are run on gritted roads, so if the temperature dips you will be safe in the knowledge that you are on gritted roads.
100% of Entry Fees go to Break Charity.
We hope everybody will get into the spirit of this charity ride and dress up in their best Santa suits and Christmas jumpers.
What you get:
Full route signing, bespoke finishers medal, Mechanical support, Route Downloads,
Break work in the following areas:
• Providing children’s homes for young people in care
• Therapeutic Fostering Service offering single placements to traumatised young people
• Supporting young people after they leave our care through our Moving on Team
• Respite & short break schemes for young people with profound learning & physical disabilities.
• Offering a range of assessment & support services for children at risk of going into care.
Please help us raise as much money as possible and come out and ride this fantastic event.
Sunday 08th December 2019
9:00am - 10:15
9:30am - 10:00am 50 Miles
9:30am - 10:00am 25 Miles
10:00am - 10:30am 10 Miles
Entry on Day:
No on the day entries.
Pre Event info pack:
Will be emailed when online entries close.
• Event Centre Facilities
• Event Specific Finishers Medal
• Event Photography
• Full Route Marking
• Garmin + GPX Downloads
• Event Catering
• First Aid at Event Centre