Norfolk Cycling Events
will be supporting and supported by Break in 2018
In 2018 Break will be celebrating our 50th year!
Originally established to provide holidays for children with disabilities Break has evolved and now supports young people & their families at risk and in need of support locally in the following areas;
• Providing children’s homes for young people in care
• Therapeutic Fostering Service offering single placements to traumatised young people
• Supporting young people after they leave our care through our Moving on Team
• Respite & short break schemes for young people with profound learning & physical disabilities.
• Offering a range of assessment & support services for children at risk of going into care.
By taking part in My Break 50 and getting involved in a challenge to fundraise for Break in their 50th year, you will be helping to kick start a fund for a commercial enterprise which will invest in and provide sustainable funding for our children, young people and families and their communities for many more years to come!